Caitlyn Jenner reveals secret breast reduction surgery

Feb, 2016-   Reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner had secret breast reduction surgery over 20 years ago.
,
The 66-year-old, who revealed she was transgender last year, says she first grew breasts through hormone treatment around 1990 but decided to have them removed after meeting and falling in love with her now former wife Kris Jenner, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I started on hormones. I was a good 36B. I loved them. I thought this was fabulous. My mission at that point was to transition before I was 40. Got to 39 ... I just couldn't go any further,” Caitlyn said on TV show “Today”.
“(Kris and I) hit it off from day one. I was very honest with her. I had to be, I was a 36B. I actually had my b**bs removed. I never told anyone that,” she added.
While Caitlyn, who was previously known as Bruce Jenner, had originally wanted to transition by the age of 40, she changed her mind and decided to focus on her relationship with Kris.
“Everything (with the transition was) really heading the right direction, and I made this decision to kind of move on (with) my life and Kris and I together and this family. 'Okay, I've got to get rid of these gender things and get off hormones and this and that'," she said.